MASJID AHLUL QUR’AN WAL HADEETH NIKAH INFORMATION & APPLICATION FORM
Request for marriage ceremony will be made 2 – 3 weeks in advance.
- Couple must meet all Islamic requirements for marriage
- Groom -at minimum- ( both bride and groom preferred) shall meet with person performing ceremony prior to marriage
Parties wishing to get married at Masjid Ahlul Qur’an wal Hadeeth must acknowledge, by signature and date below, their agreement and understanding of the following requirements before services:
1. Marriage will not be performed between a Muslim female and a non-Muslim male.
2. Approval of the marriage by the bride’s guardian must be demonstrated, prior to the marriage
3. A verbalized commitment to Islamic tenets by the groom and bride must be made, prior to the marriage
4. All at Masjid Ahlul Qur’an wal Hadeeth shall conform to Islamic standards.
5. Two Muslim males witnesses, during
6. A ‘Wakeel / guardian for the bride, regardless of bride’s age or prior marital status must be present, at and during
the marriage ceremony
7. An appointment , for services must be , no later than one week prior, to the ceremony.
Please download and fillout form below…